All open assignments are listed in Select. You can find assignments when you click on Assignments at the top of the menu.
On the left side of the page you can set filters. You can search by client, location and label, and of course there is also an open search field in which you can enter your own search words.
Next to the 'Open search field' box is an i-symbol. When you click on it, you will find the information below, which can help you find the right match:
- ”” : With ”Alexander Hunt” your search will look for this exact combination of words, and will not find, for instance, Alexander G. Hunt. The use of other searchfilters will not work within quotes ("").
- - : Exclude search terms by adding - in front your search term. For instance, including -SAP will exclude all results with SAP.
- * : With a * in a term, you can get more results. Te*t find both text and test* finds test, tests and tester. You can not start with a *.
- OR : Use OR to search for one term or the other one. You will find results that contains at least one of the terms.
- AND : Use AND between search terms to get a search result containing both search terms.
- ( ) : With ( ) you can group terms. You can use a combination of AND and OR. With (text OR document) AND computer you will find, text or document in combination with computer.
On this page you can also set e-mail alerts (max. 25).
If you do not see the page 'Assignments', you can contact email@example.com or 023 - 568 56 30
Please sign in to leave a comment.